Biden Plans Massive Education Power Grab
(RightWing.org) – Joe Biden has given us another glimpse of what we can expect if he becomes president, and it’s not pretty. Despite growing worries as to exactly what our kids are being taught in public schools, Biden wants to tighten the state’s grip on America’s youth even more firmly — and start the indoctrination at an even younger age. His plans are certainly ambitious — and expensive.
Presumptive Democrat presidential challenger Joe Biden continues to reveal details of what he wants to do if he gets elected, and yet again it looks like he’s pandering to the far left of his party. His latest plan is for a huge, and mind-numbingly expensive, expansion of public schooling.
- Biden wants universal pre-K schooling for all three-and four-year-olds, representing a massive extension of the number of kids in the public school system. Right now pre-K schooling is voluntary. While Biden hasn’t come right out and said he wants to make it compulsory, many fear this is a step in that direction.
- The announcement comes at a time when homeschooling is on the rise, thanks to the coronavirus pandemic, and many parents are shaken by the reluctance of left-wing teachers to actually do their jobs. Democrats are pushing hard to keep schools closed, driving even more parents to take responsibility for their children’s education themselves.
- Biden’s push for more public schooling coincides with a surge in the number of school districts indoctrinating children with Critical Social Justice concepts like “white privilege” and “microaggressions,” with some schools even directly promoting the Marxist “Black Lives Matter” movement.
— David McGuire Jr. (@MrMcGuire_Teach) July 20, 2020
- Democrats claim the move would create three million new jobs in education and child care, although none of these jobs would actually contribute to the economy. Despite this, Biden is billing it as part of his “Build Back Better” economic recovery plan.
- Republicans were quick to criticize the announcement, with Trump campaign spokesman Andrew Craft saying, “Biden is proposing yet another nearly $800 billion in federal spending disguised as an economic plan.”
- The predicted cost of Biden’s latest plans is around $775 billion, on top of $2 trillion in new green spending he proposed last week. That package, if implemented, would wipe out thousands of jobs in the energy industry and looks suspiciously like the so-called “Green New Deal” proposed by radical congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY).
Many moderate Democrats are already worried about Biden’s mental decline and flirtation with the hard left. How many more will be put off by his extravagant spending plans?
Copyright 2020, RightWing.org